Commercial Real Estate Financing
We Specialize in Commercial Real Estate Financing
Every commercial project typically begins with commercial real estate financing. At Regal Point Capital Solutions, we pride ourselves on finding the best solution for your needs. Our vast financial portfolio of products is sure to have what you need.
Reviewing Various Loans and Advantages
As a leader in the world of loans and finance, we take pride in offering a variety of lending and financing solutions to investors. Some of our most popular products include:
- Conventional Programs: Traditional or conventional loans are best for owner-occupied real estate and stabilized investments. The funding can reach $100,000,000 for qualified borrowers.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: SBA-backed loans are good options for flagged and non-flagged properties. We offer competitive rates and terms.
- Construction Financing: Do you need structured and permanent financing for your project? Experienced equity principles can qualify for loans up to $100,000,000.
- Bridge Loans:Hard money or bridge loans are short-term loans. Qualifying applicants and projects can receive funds up to $100,000,000.
- HUD and FHA Lending: These loans represent fixed low-rate options with full amortization. You can use the funds for new construction, rehabilitation of rental housing, and more. $50,000,000 loan limit.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: For transactions between $5,000,000 and $100,000,000, equity and mezzanine financing can work. The programs allow for custom solutions.
- International Financing: Are you looking for real estate overseas? We can help with our international financing program for loans up to $1,000,000,000.
- CMBS Loans: The loan stands for commercial mortgage-backed securities. The property is put into a trust, and investors buy bonds to fund the loan. CMBS options are suitable for projects up to $50,000,000.
Contact a Representative
Are you ready to find the financing you need to complete your project? Contact a Regal Point Capital Solutions representative to start your application. Our experts can help you navigate are many loan options to settle on the one that is right for you.